There has been moderate interest from one of our readers into the state of mind of the brave Team Vitesse cyclists. We are assured that their spirits are relatively high thanks to a wonderful selection of merry moving music available on a Walkman shared amongst the team. When batteries are available, a rider can listen to such inspirational tunes as:
- The theme from "Jaws"
- "Up up and away" by the 5th Dimension
- "The Cheese Song"
- "99 bottles of Beer on the Wall" as sung by the Welsh Minors Chorus
- "Skinnimarinky Dinky Do" by Sharon, Lois & Bram
- the vocal stylings of Perry Como crooning the entire Engelbert Humperdink songbook
- "Do you know the way to San Jose" as performed by SeaLion
Now you too can enjoy this timeless motivational music during your training rides or anytime you need a pick-me-up. Contact cycling cosmonaut to receive your cassette or 8 track tape of "The Songs of the 2009 Vitesse Campaign". Remember that all selections in this collection were approved by Johan so they have to be GOOD.